Client Solutions Engineer - Java/Groovy
Are you a sports fanatic? Does your family love National Geographic? If so, this could be the place for you! Our client has paved the road for providing cloud-based video publishing and management solutions to almost all of the major networks! They currently have an urgent need for a Client Solutions Engineer.
As a Client Solutions Engineer, you would communicate directly with executives at these major networks, assist in the development and implementation of custom software solutions, and work to troubleshoot systems.
- Experience Java and/or Groovy
- Understanding of REST, Web Services, and relevant design patterns.
- Familiarity with Linux operating system at an intermediate level
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies.
- Very strong troubleshooting, problem-solving skills, creativity and resourcefulness.
- Contract to hire
- Healthy work/life balance
- Direct career trajectory for growth in areas such as project management, software development, and more!
(Integration Engineer, Integration Specialist, cloud integration software engineer, systems engineer, site reliability engineer)