Client Support Analyst-Nashville
Here is the job description:
· Provides front-line advice service to end-users on software and hardware related problems.
· Provides IT support to callers in multiple locations such as home, offices and remote offices. You will support issues such as VPN, Citrix, desktops, laptops, cellular devices, network resource access, MS Office, MS Windows.
· Diagnoses and troubleshoots the problems
· Manages domain account and Citrix sessions, contacts and asset information.
· Escalates critical issues to Supervisor.
· Routes calls to internal and external support groups and follow-up on outstanding tickets and escalations.
· Provides one-on-one instruction on new applications
· Researches information for users on applications when necessary
· Completes special projects or tasks assigned by Supervisor.
· Technical degree or diploma and/or equivalent business experience
· 1 1/2 – 3 years of customer service experience is an asset.
· Strong communication and phone skills; excellent customer service, analytical and problem solving skills a must.
· Strong support knowledge of PC hardware, Microsoft operating systems (Windows 7, Windows 10), Citrix and Network trouble shooting.
· Willingness to participate in non-standard working time models
· Team player qualities: integrity, accountability, adaptability and motivation
· Industry certificates i.e. A+, N+, Server+, MCP’s, HDI & ITIL an asset
· Citrix Support
· Network and e-mail support
· ITIL experience - prefer ITIL Certification Foundations V3 minimum
· Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
· Professional and polished phone manner
· Team Player
· 50% to 60% Traveling