Full Time Employment Opportunity with WWE for Cloud Engineer in Stamford, CT
WWE is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment.
We are seeking highly collaborative, creative and intellectually curious engineers who are passionate about forming and implementing cutting-edge cloud computing capabilities. Candidates should be comfortable working in a fast-paced DevOps environment. This role will report to the VP of Cloud & Platform Engineering.
A Day in the Life Will Likely Include:
- Your ability to work in a fast paced, highly matrix environment to achieve group goals
- Your desire and aptitude for learning new technologies
- Your aptitude for building modern scalable/resilient architectures
- Your willingness to partner effectively with your technology business partners
- You will develop software and tooling to secure and automate cloud infrastructure and software delivery capabilities.
- You are energetic, self-directed, and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships across a multitude of stakeholders in a fast paced, multi-directional work environment.
- You have exceptional analytical skills, able to apply expertise to drive complex, technical and highly commercial solutions.
Sounds good? What You’ll Need to Land this Job:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related focus, or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) such as IAM, EC2, EBS, ELB, RDS, S3, Route 53, Gateways, VPCs, DirectConnect, CloudWatch, Lambda, CloudFormation highly desirable
- Strong understanding across cloud infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of CI/CD processes and tools (i.e., Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Experience managing and supporting Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon ECS / EKS is desirable
- Shell, Python, Groovy, Powershell or other programming language experience is a must
- Experience with web, event driven, caching, batch architectures, designing systems for high throughput, low latency, high availability and fault tolerance.
- Experience with Configuration Management tools (Ansible, HashiCorp Packer, Puppet, Chef)
- In-depth knowledge working with Git (Bitbucket, Github)
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to present, persuade and influence peers, vendors and executives.
- Production experience developing, configuring and supporting monitoring systems, alerting and analytics (i.e., Sumo Logic, NewRelic, DataDog, etc)
- Experience with AWS Workspaces highly desirable
The Good Stuff:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, and our extensive benefits package. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org