NY, New York
We are seeking a Compensation Analyst to join our client's HR Operations team in NYC. The Compensation Analyst will work in partnership with internal teams located in the US and around the globe to provide operational and analytical support. Please send qualified resumes to mary.abraham at harveynashusa.com.
· Specifically, the responsibilities include job analysis, job evaluation, and participation in industry surveys, FLSA compliance and compensation analysis. This role must interface with business leaders, and colleagues across the network to ensure alignment of the overall compensation programs.
· Prepare Compensation recommendations and budgets.
· Manage reporting and exchange of data.
salary/market data to ensure company pay practices are externally
competitive and positioned in the marketplace.
· Ensures all compensation practices are in accordance with state and federal employment regulations.
· Assist in providing compensation consultative support and policy guidance as appropriate. Assist with compiling the annual STIP and spot bonus plans, as well as the merit submissions.
· Develop techniques for compiling, preparing and presenting compensation related data.
· As needed, work on special projects.
· Responsibilities include compensation analysis, data evaluation, participation in industry salary surveys, and FLSA compliance requirements that pertain to compensation.
· Analyze compensation surveys and obtain necessary information to support design of policies.
· BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business Finance or other related field.
· 3-5 years’ of relevant experience in Human Resources Compensation and Benefits.
· Compensation, HRIS and database management experience a plus.
· Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint Skills. Workday is a plus.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
· Solid knowledge of HR practices and principles.
· Able to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment.