Position: HR Specialist 3(Compensation Analyst)
Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
Duration: 9-12+ months
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the delivery of compensation solutions that support business objectives.
- Partner with Recruiters to develop competitive offers aligned to company’s pay practices and philosophy.
- Assist in the administration of compensation programs including annual merit increases, promotions, short-term incentives, and long-term incentives.
- Perform data analysis on compensation elements, including base pay, short-term incentive plans, long-term incentive plans, pay for performance, benchmarking / market data, and job evaluations.
- Ensure compliance with all related regulations including FLSA and pay equity.
- Provide up-to-date market intelligence on competitive compensation trends and practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources, Finance, Business, Economics, or Accounting.
- 3 – 5 years of progressive compensation experience
- Candidate should have some understanding of total compensation programs.
- Familiar with market data survey analysis and salary ranges structures.
- Familiar with geographic location analysis
- Analytical mindset and ability to manage large, complex data sets.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands and ambiguity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaboration, and teamwork.
- Prior wok with surveys (Radford, Towers, Mercer)
- Proficient Excel skills
Thanks and Regards,
Aaqib - Harvey Nash Group
732 456 8799