WA, Liberty Lake
You will need to work hard to stay ahead of the curve, believe in what you’re doing and have pride that your work contributes to the success of the business. Navigate our platform to ensure content is within our published Community Guidelines. We are at the top of the market and in order to continue our growth trajectory we will need an even stronger compliance team to guide us along the way.
The company sees the work done here as a competitive advantage, one that has helped tremendously up to this point. With the ever-changing landscape the business is preparing its compliance foundation for the next stages. The ideal candidate will find this challenging and rewarding.
You will work within the Compliance Team and contribute to the success of the organization by identifying and seeking solutions for acceptable content.
The company is looked upon as a leader in our industry.
- Demonstrate fluency in company policies and procedures, code of conduct, and community guidelines
- Review new broadcaster submissions to ensure adherence to requirements
- Review live streams for content looking for sensitive and out of terms activity
- Review submissions for appropriateness to company policies and procedures
- Make classification/reporting decisions per specific rules
- Generate reports of daily activity that catalogues all activity and outcomes
- Demonstrate a keen attention to detail resulting in high quality work product
- Follow instructions, apply guidelines and work independently
- Manage time well to complete assigned projects, assist teammates and meet strict deadlines
- Work within a team, communicating effectively with colleagues
- Attend regular team meetings and other relevant meetings
- Provide expert feedback to teammates, Manager and others within the company
What we are Looking for:
- At least 6 months experience in an analyst role with above average KPI’s in the role
- Demonstrated ability to make quick decisions based on inputs available
- Prior job experience in a related field preferred
- Mature and professional demeanor while viewing and addressing a variety of content and user situations
- Logical problem solving skills
- Strong personal resilience with the ability to operate in a pressured and fast paced environment
- demonstrated adaptability and positive approach to challenges
- Superior written and verbal communication, customer service and time management skills
- Excellent Computer skills and ability to navigate internet as well as report creation and maintenance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Good self-motivation