Our client is a leader in IT nation wide, specializing in Data Center, Unified Communications, Mobility and Virtualization. They're business is surging due to the increase of individuals ordering food for delivery and they are looking for a Configuration Technician to join their team! This Technician will be responsible for the configuration and large scale deployment for their 300,000 tablets used by Door Dash!
• Configuration and deployment of PC's and Android mobile devices
• Use and navigation of Windows OS and MS Office
• Navigation of folder and file structure
• Renaming of system(s)
• Use and navigation of Windows Mobile OS, Apple iOS, and Android OS
• Administration of Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions
• Use of endpoint management solutions
• Technical Skills Working knowledge of Windows OS and Android OS required
• Working knowledge of mobile devices
• High proficiency in Outlook, Word, and Excel required
• Working knowledge of Apple OSX preferred
• Some CMD line experience preferred Written and Verbal Skills
• An AA degree in an IT related field strongly preferred.
An A+ Certification is desired but not required.
Must be able to accurately record and track work as it is being done up