3 month contract to hire
Our client is a leader in IT nation wide, specializing in Data Center, Unified Communications, Mobility and Virtualization. They're business is surging due to the increase of individuals ordering food for delivery and they are looking for a Configuration Technician to join their team! This Technician will be responsible for the configuration and large scale deployment for their 300,000 tablets used by Door Dash!
- Configuration and deployment of PC's and mobile devices
- Use and navigation of Windows OS and MS Office
- Navigation of folder and file structure
- Renaming of system(s)
- Use and navigation of Windows Mobile OS, Apple iOS, and
- Administration of Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions
- Use of endpoint management solutions
To Be Considered The Candidate
An AA degree in an IT related field strongly preferred.
An A+ Certification is desired but not required.
- Technical Skills Working knowledge of Windows OS and Android
- Working knowledge of mobile devices
- High proficiency in Outlook, Word, and Excel required
- Working knowledge of Apple OSX preferred
- Some CMD line experience preferred Written and Verbal Skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, in English, verbally and
electronically (written email)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Attention to Detail
Must be able to accurately record and track work as it is being
done up to and including:
- Item being asset tagged o Scanning items into electronic
- Marking items as complete
- Keeping completed items separate from those being worked on
Lift up to 30lbs. on a regular, continuous basis Lift up to 75lbs.
Unassisted occasionally lift up to 200lbs.
With assistance handle a wide range of motion, often repetitive bending over or