Consultant of Product Integration ((Payments & Banking/Financial Exp.) (# 5788)
Job Title: Consultant - Product Integration (Payments & Banking/Financial Exp.)
Location: New York NY 10281 or Winston-Salem, NC 27107 or Dallas, TX 75219
Must have : Banking/finance domain, software development, architecture, development
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time”
- Consultant of Product Integration will be acting independently to lead strategic and tactical architecture.
- This role will ensure that the client designs align with the RTP Network technology and business strategies.
- This individual will act as a technical SME for the current RTP / IXB technology stack, message specifications, and rules.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 to 14 years of experience in software development, architecture, development lead or related field; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Experience with Financial services, in-house and hosted system deployment
- Has broad expertise or unique knowledge and contributes to company objectives as a subject matter expert (SME).
- Work on highly complex and diverse projects.
- Work on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Exercise independent judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions.
- Perform systematic application integrations with high integration project success rates.
- Oversee the design and implementation of a stable and adaptable technology infrastructure.
- Meet aggressive deadlines.
- Expert knowledge of systems, applications, or process designs within information technology.
- Expert communication skills for software development, product management, software test, operations, and executive management audiences
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Consulting to product users on design and architecture (may include data, processing logic, presentation layer, etc.), ensuring alignment to the business strategy.
- Work closely with FIs and TPSPs to help them make the optimal architectural decisions.
- Support internal teams, customers, FIs and TPSPs on troubleshooting and resolve issues through implementation, testing and go live stages.
- Identify gaps and define requirements that are needed to enable customers to deploy and manage their solution in a multi-cloud environment / on prem.
- Partner with organization advocates, Sales team, and Product team on the presales activities to help improve the revenue growth for TCH products.
- Ensure analysis, architecture, design, code, test, deploy and support practices include consideration for various customer segments and deployment architectures.
- Work with the Product Management team on evaluating and prioritizing the new features and its related technical architecture.
- Provide high level estimates of complexity, resourcing, dependencies, and hours to roadmap projects.
- Develop and publish application integration frameworks, patterns, and practices to reduce cost and complexity.
- Mentor team and provide guidance to achieve technical consistency and continuous improvement.
- Remain current with industry developments and incorporates applicable technologies into solutions.
- May participate in relevant industry standards groups to align and influence industry technology strategy.
The anticipated salary pay range for this position is $130,000 - $170,000 per year. Pay will be determined by the role, experience, skill set and location. For eligible positions, discretionary incentive compensation may be awarded contingent on personal and company performance. Our benefits program includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k plan with company contribution and company match, tuition reimbursement and more.