Contracts Administrator 2
Contracts Administrator 2 (RFP Specialist)
Ridgefield Park, NJ
6 Months Contract
For decades, Client has been leading the charge on innovation. We see beauty in achieving excellence and our passion for change fuels our discoveries, inventions, and breakthrough technology. We believe that technology can, and should, make the world a better place, so we create new possibilities for people everywhere, push the limits of what’s possible, and constantly innovate.
Making the future is everyday life at Client. We’re seeking innovators who are called to not just change the world, but build a better one. We enable the best technology hardware on the planet, but our best is always a prototype for something better and our people thrive with a driven mindset – better builds on better. We believe that innovation and growth are driven by an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. We aim to create a global team where everyone belongs and has equal opportunities, inspiring our talent to be their true selves. Together, we are building a better tomorrow for our customers, partners and communities.
At Client Electronics America, we take pride in the creativity and diversity of our talented people – they are at the forefront of everything we do. Their skillset and mindset drive our continued success. Only the resilient and resourceful thrive in the daily dose of unexpected at Client. We unapologetically push to achieve unforeseen potential in everything we do, both within the workplace and at home. We fearlessly face challenges head-on, conquer the unconquerable, and are comfortable living in the uncomfortable zone. Together we make the impossible possible. Because at Client, we Own the Unknown.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the development of proposals, bids, quotations, and other documents and services in response to requests from Sales Leads and prospective clients
- Collaborate with members of the sales, marketing, finance, legal, and product teams to ensure content is complete, accurate, and timely
- Recommend enhancements to the organization's products or services based on inquiries from prospects
- Provide salespeople and/or estimators with accurate, professional quotes or proposals in a timely manner
- Clearly organize data in proposals for efficient handoff to accounting, project managers and legal.
- Create and maintain pricing spreadsheets, proposal documents and forms
- Assist salespeople in making technical decisions related to electronic displays and control systems
- Prepare literature kits and other sales support materials
- Work closely with engineering and sales to translate technical concepts and product capabilities to business needs and benefits
- Secure approvals for pricing and gross margin levels
- Performs other duties as assigned
Necessary Skills / Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Sales and/or Communications preferred
- 3 years’ experience as a sales support management in technology
- Customer service experience required
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to converse on a highly technical level
- Strong attention to detail
- Cross group collaboration skills
Skilled with: Word, Excel and Power Point. Basic understanding of contract
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Sales and/or Communications preferred
3 -5 years’ experience as a sales support management in technology.