NJ, Ridgefield Park
Position: Business Professional - Contracts Administrator 2 | 6086-1
Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
Duration: 3 months contract (Possibility for extension)
This is a remote job until offices are reopened
The contract admin role will be responsible for reviewing supporting documentation in the Authorized Service Contract packet. Contract admin will work with the applicants to correct and update missing items. Role will be responsible for approving or rejected required documentation and taking the appropriate steps in the Contract portal as well as working with regional account managers for their initial approvals.
- Support team on execution of required contracts, amendments and supporting contract documents
- Review submitted documentation and move applicant contracts through the contract portal
- Work with the new applicants on missing contract documents in order to complete their application and contract packet.
- Work with Regional management to get initial approval for contracting
- Track, monitor and submit completed contract packets for authorization
- Save all contract documents in organized folder system in shared location
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries related to contracts, amendments and transition
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Ability to pay attention to details while reviewing contract documents and information
- previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- College grad or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years’ experience preferred.
Top 3 must-have skills/requirements
Organized, good with customer communications, detail oriented, quick learner a bonus
College grad or work experienced
2-4 corporate experience preferred