Corporate Leadership Partner - Technology
NJ, Mount Olive
We are seeking a Corporate Technology Leadership Partner for our client in Mt. Olive, NJ.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there’s more to being in business than just making a profit. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
This role exists to enable our most senior Corporate Leaders with the latest technology (applications and infrastructure) to improve their effectiveness and ability to lead in this challenging digital era. It does this through two major teams – the Executive Collaboration Services, providing the top ~200 leaders with whiteglove access to technology, and the services team, who manage IT delivery for the Corporate Head Office. This role also has responsibility globally across multiple sites and segments as it drives a consistent whiteglove experience for senior executives regardless of where they are at any given moment.
- Lead the strategy & delivery of the Executive Collaboration Service to the most senior leaders , including the Family and Board, as well as Segment Leadership Teams.
- The Executive Collaboration Service includes personal IT devices, support, and education, broadcasts and leadership team meeting technical delivery (including Telepresence, managed Audio and Video), and the development and delivery of new technology to enable executive effectiveness. It also drives collaboration between the Family, and between Associates.
- Engage with the most senior business leaders to ensure visibility of value delivered, gain feedback on improvement opportunities, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage McLean IT infrastructure and service delivery, including clear scorecard and SLAs, MLT check-ins, and education/enablement of the office based Associates – with the goal of maintaining McLean as a role model office for the rest of company.
- Ensure compliance with IS global policies and technology standards for the Corporate center
- Work closely with core services and core capabilities teams to ensure timely deployment of global and regional infrastructure initiatives to McLean.
- Oversee proper management of software and hardware lifecycles for ECS and McLean to ensure timely execution of upgrade / change and retirement procedures including asset management and license management
- Effectively manage third party vendor relations concerning McLean service and delivery contracts
- Provide valuable inputs into shaping the strategic vision of Corporate Systems
- Partner with and in some instances lead the global Site Infrastructure Services team who provide execution for many activities this role is accountable for
- Plan, execute, and manage the global budget, approx. $3-5m
- Lead a team of highly engaged associates and contractors to ensure delivery of high quality services to Senior Leaders
- Line management of a team of 5 or more Associates, including remote associates and managers (role is a manager of managers)
Context & Scope
The associate is expected to work with very little supervision on all day to day work, driving their own and their team’s workload & priorities, and building relationships with key stakeholders inside & outside the team.
Job objectives will be set in terms of high level goals they are expected to lead and drive towards, by operating at both local and global level. This will involve working with Corporate Systems peers, Digital Workplace, Core Services & Business Partnership senior managers to drive service best practice & improvements.
The role should be focused on pro-active identification of opportunities to improve service delivery and customer satisfaction, through technology innovation, portfolio management, people leadership and stakeholder relationship management. Stakeholder relationship management is particulary important given the seniority and importance of the key stakeholders this role works with day to day.
Education & Professional Qualification
Educated to degree level.
ITIL certification is preferred, but not essential.
10 years+ experience delivering IT services within a business context.
Extensive line management experience, including remote teams.
Experience managing stakeholders at very senior levels of the business.
Experience of managing large budgets & vendor relationships.
Strong knowledge of trends in business infrastructure & applications technology, & service management, through maintaining an external perspective and connections.
Key Supporting Competencies
- Building Effective Teams
- Managing Vision & Purpose
- Strategic Agility
- Drive for Results
- Priority Setting
- Customer Focus
Key Functional Competencies
- IT Operations
- Service Level Strategy & Management
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
Qualified candidates should submit a word formatted resume to Cheryl.email@example.com.