Customer Care Assistant Manager
NY, White Plains
Title: Customer Care Assistant Manager
The Assistant Manager for our Customer Care Team is someone who thrives on challenge and continually looks for opportunities to boost the success of the team. The ideal candidate will embody the companies values and serve as a coach to your customer care team. You understand that customer satisfaction always takes priority but efficient internal operations/processes make it possible. You will work towards team sales targets and thrive in a fast-paced environment because you are solutions driven, positive, and enthusiastic.
Effectively manage 10-15 customer care representatives by fostering a positive and highly productive work environment, delegating tasks, and offering feedback to representatives for improvement. You’ll set the tone for the team, possessing the ability to empower, motivate and inspire each team member to provide top notch customer service and maximize revenue!
- Provide leadership and support by answering questions and assisting customer care representatives in the resolution of difficult and complex situations
- In partnership with shift supervisors, ensure all internal correspondence is addressed, customer inquiries, calls and chats quickly answered, new leads correctly set up, calls and chats properly logged.
- Monitor and assist representatives on calls and during chats (all chats must be reviewed either live or by end of shift) to ensure a high level of customer service within all points of contact, provide feedback for improvement or encouragement for a job well done
- Be the Ritani expert on product, practices, policies and procedures, and continue to find ways to improve our processes and team performance
- Understand department goals and meet defined metrics
- Organize your team to prepare for team meetings with the manager, reviewing the weekly agenda and identifying any additional items to discuss.
- Continuously maintain excellent attendance and punctuality
Annual evaluations for this role will be completed by the manager and reviewed by Joel Klein.