Customer Service - Order Management
Job Title - Customer Service - Order Management
Location - Ohio (Remote)
Duration - 12+ Months Contract (Possibility of extension or converting to full time)
Pay upto $22.00/ hr on W2 + 401 K plan @25 % match + Medical and Vision benefits on terms and condition
- 3 years’ experience in a client-facing service role
- 3 years’ experience in performing transactional processes including sales orders, purchase orders, change orders, work orders, etc.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple large projects simultaneously
- Serve as day-to-day internal execution point of contact for transactional activities that support the execution of client & vendor purchase orders, electronic submission of quotes and change orders, electronic invoice processing, daily reporting and other timely administrative project activities.
- Support the cross-check of sales orders with project requirements
- Receive and route written purchase orders
- Enter, monitor and follow-up on unclear order information and special requests, revising order as details are clarified and completed
- Provide order acknowledgement documentation
- Work with Project Accounting in resolving financial transactions including Purchase Orders, Changes Orders and Invoicing
- Work with Product Marketing & Supply Chain to ensure hardware shipments align with services timelines
- Provide shipping information and proof of delivery upon request
- Verify hardware shipments are delivered
- Create and dispatch work orders (job tickets) to our 3rd party vendor partners
- Close completed projects by receiving and processing vendor completion files, including client acceptance forms, photos, etc.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times
- Ability to travel by air and by driving (infrequently)
- Ability to perform all duties remotely within an established home office environment
- This role will interact daily with internal teams and external contacts. Internal teams include Sales, Project Accounting, Contracts, Project Management, Product Marketing and Vendor Management.
- This role will interact daily with outside clients, vendors and subcontractors involved in the delivery of products and services for LED and LFD projects and programs.
- Coordinate with manager to manage and prioritize workload and daily schedule
- Demonstrate a limited ability to adapt to varying client, project, technology, technician, and site needs
- Understand and adhere to standard operating procedures.
What are the critical challenges/risks associated with this position? Please list at least the top 3.
- This role will work within very tight schedules to identify and engage internal and external stakeholders to assist with time-sensitive execution activities.
- This role will collaborate with many internal and external stakeholders and SME’s to quickly and effectively digest complex information and disseminate that information among all key stakeholders.