Customer Success Analyst
Client is looking to hire a Customer Success Analyst to partner closely with our Global Clients team to ensure we are enhancing the customer experience by supporting the goals of the relationship. As a Customer Success Analyst, you will build and maintain strong professional relationships with our key global customers by supporting a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs), Global Client Directors (GCDs), and other cross-functional partners to lead, deliver, and scale operational and analytical projects and tasks. This is a highly collaborative role, which requires excellent analysis skills, organization, prioritization, clear communication, stakeholder management, and a passion for building internal/external client relationships. This role will be supporting our largest global customers, helping to ensure the account team drives maximum return on client investment.
- Maintains a detailed knowledge of Client’s products and the impact they can have for our customers.
- Assists in the process of creating customer value and operational reviews including project management of the process, providing analytical insights, consolidating format, proofreading, and pulling standard reports.
- Completes ad-hoc report creation for customers using multiple systems to help customers understand impact of Client partnership.
- Works cross-functionally within Client.
- Helps design and sustain account team organizational systems in partnership with cross-functional partners (i.e., creation/management of team communication channels, etc.).
- Uses advanced Excel or PowerBI skills (pivot tables, formulas, and v-lookups) to compile multiple data reports.
- Partners closely with CSMs to prioritize projects based on customer maturity.
- 2+ years’ experience as an analyst, project manager, coordinator, consultant, or other client services role.
- Data and Insights-driven; able to synthesize data and help communicate the “so what” to a customer.
- Strong cross-functional partnership experience.
- Past work experience within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience synthesizing data and insights together for a client presentation.
- Experience working within Excel, PowerBI, and/or Tableau.
- Experience leading/managing a project and associated deliverable work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to document and communicate with internal and external resources.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized with ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Exceptional attention to detail required to ensure accuracy and effective execution of all projects and tasks undertaken.