Customer Support/Call Center Representative
WA, Liberty Lake
Do you LOVE providing exquisite customer service, do you strive to continue to improve the level of service you provide for internal and external customers alike? If yes, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for several people for the shifts below, please indicate your preferred shift with your application. All positions are full-time with fantastic benefits.
- 3pm - 11pm (Sun - Thurs)
- 2pm - 10pm (Sun - Thurs)
- 2pm - 12am (Fri - Mon)
- 1pm - 11pm (Fri - Mon)
- 401K – 50% match
- Profit Sharing Bonus – You get a piece of the profit generated. This does not equate to a standard 10% bonus to start, but will easily exceed that the longer you are with the company.
- Support Being Active – They will help you get out and be active, whether that is the gym or even going up to the mountains to ski, ATG pays the equivalent of a monthly gym membership to support getting outside and being active
- Paid Time Off – 12 PTO days, 8 Paid Holidays, 2 Weeks of vacation increases each year you are there)
- Health Benefits – Health/Dental/Vision/Life & Disability Insurance
What you will be doing:
- Provide customer service to customers via Live Chat, email and telephone. Detailed records are maintained for all customer contacts. Typical shift volume – 300 Live Chats (4 concurrent) 30 telephone calls and 40 emails.
- Provide customer service to performers via email. Detailed records are maintained for all performer contacts.
- Review customer accounts for possible fraudulent activity, takes appropriate action based on circumstances. Typical shift volume – varies.
- Review performer applications for accuracy, completeness and validity. Typical shift volume 20-25.
- Review performer accounts for violations of Standards of Conduct and take appropriate action (time out, suspension, termination) depending on violation or frequency.
- Live model selection for website "Top Spot" for an average of 3-4 hours per week.
- May be required to work on special projects as needs arise.
Job involves recurring work situations with occasional variations from the norm. Duties are performed using established procedures, which may be modified or improved upon. Performs duties independently with minimal supervision.
The job involves a high degree of complexity. Must be knowledgeable of all products supported and able to use multiple administration tools at the same time. Must be highly organized to keep track of daily volume, customer inquiries, and product improvements.
- Multi-tasking is essential in every interaction.
- High energy, commitment to superior customer support.
- General computer/internet knowledge.
- Interpersonal, communication, customer service, and time management skills are imperative.
- Independent decision-making and good judgment are essential in every interaction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Clear and courteous writing and speaking style.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to operate telephone, computer hardware/software including keyboard, 10-key, sit for extended periods of time.
- Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, and divide).
What you bring:
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of computer and internet experience are required.
- 2-3 years of customer service preferred in call center environment.