Customer Support Technician (# 5878)
"US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time”
Title: Customer Support Technician
Location: FULLY REMOTE
Job Type: 6 months contract to hire
• Provides technical support via telephone, email and chat.
• Champions’ Customer issues from feedback stage through delivery of solution.
• Accurately records and maintains incidents in accordance with department standards.
• Assists Development and Implementation staff in resolving product issues.
• Validates and reports customer submitted defect/design issues.
• Assists in testing new and enhanced products.
• Participates in department team meetings.
• Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
• Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
1. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
2. Ability to systematically and effectively troubleshoot problems while ensuring customer satisfaction within stated service level goals.
3. Excellent customer service skills.
4. Ability to listen effectively and understands the details of a customer’s issue.
Experience: 1 year of experience in a call center environment offering technical phone and chat support with experience in a customer support environment, preferably in a high-tech setting.
Education: High School Diploma
A reasonable, good faith estimate of the minimum and maximum hourly rate on this position is $20/hr to $21/hr