Customer Support Technician (# 5881)
Position: Customer Support Technician
Type: Contract to hire
Nebraska,New Jersey,Nevada,New York,Ohio,Oregon,Pennsylvania,Texas,Utah,Virginia,Washington
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time”.
Must Have :High school diploma, Chat support
Provides accurate and timely technical support to Xactware, Inc. customers via telephone, email and chat. Addresses incidents within predetermined service levels, requiring the ability to multi-task and prioritize. Insures that needs of customers are met. Champions’ customer concerns regarding possible product defects/design issues. Carries out projects as assigned and supports other team members in order to represent Xactware, Inc. in a professional manner.
• Provides technical support via telephone, email and chat.
• Educates customers on the use of Xactware, Inc. products.
• Champions’ Customer issues from feedback stage through delivery of solution.
• Accurately records and maintains incidents in accordance with department standards.
• Assists Development and Implementation staff in resolving product issues.
• Validates and reports customer submitted defect/design issues.
• Assists in testing new and enhanced products.
• Participates in department team meetings.
• Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
• Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
1. High school diploma.
2. 1 year of experience in a call center environment offering technical phone and chat support.
3. Experience in a customer support environment, preferably in a high-tech setting.
4. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
5. Ability to systematically and effectively troubleshoot problems while ensuring customer satisfaction within stated service level goals.
6. Excellent customer service skills.
7. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
8. Ability to listen effectively and understands the details of a customer’s issue.
9. Other responsibilities assigned by supervisor or manager.