CWR Senior Project Coordinator
NY, New York
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time”
Business Analyst/Project Manager
Location: New York City
6+ Months CTH
Responsible for managing priority projects within the team from product launch activities, process improvements to significant client implementations and PTP team prioritization. As Project Manager, your job is to plan, forecast, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on. Project Managers may work with management and multiple groups to ensure the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
The Business Analyst role will be reviewing business processes to identify and address process improvement opportunities. This includes running process scoping workshops, current and target state process definition and process documentation. The analyst will be responsible to ensure the needs of our business partners are met as well as work with the GM to ensure customer outcomes are met.
Responsibilities List all primary responsibilities/accountabilities.
● Lead the planning and implementation of the project
● Facilitate the definition of project scope and deliverables
● Develop detailed schedules, work plans and resource maps
● Produce spend plans and monthly forecasts
● Provide clear but thorough verbal and written communications to stakeholders including weekly status reporting
● Facilitate project working group(s)
● Proactively identify, manage and resolve issues and risks
● Liaison with internal cross-functional teams – Finance, Product,
● Technology, Infrastructure , Legal, Information Security, etc
● Manage multiple projects at the same time
● Ensure project stakeholders and GM management are kept appropriately informed of project status and that there is sufficient
record of meetings and decision-making
● Responsible for the analysis and design for improved business processes spanning product, marketing, sales and operations.
● Work with business partners to determine requirements and develop target state designs based on the analysis.
● Work with business partners to obtain sign off and implement process improvements.
Skills & Experience Required:
● 5-10 years project management and business analysis experience managing all phases of multifaceted projects including planning, cost
management, resource management , communications and quality measurement
● Bachelor’s degree
● Effective team player with exceptional organizational and communication skills
● Ability to work in an Agile or Waterfall environment and have a solid understanding of product launch / go to market
● Ideal candidate is a self-starter, confident, energetic, positive, focused, dependable, adaptable, proactive, resourceful and
possesses a “can do” attitude
● Ability to work well under timeframe pressure, handling multiple projects at the same time and making stakeholders aware of progress
● Strong familiarity with technical concepts and tools such as: software architecture platforms, database tools, web and internet applications
and mainframe applications
● Microsoft Project and Google Gantter
● Willingness to learn and develop
Please email resume to email@example.com