For one of our clients we are looking for a Cyber Security Solutions Engineer for a 6-month contract position in a remote mode. The person on this position will be responsible for analyzing business need for security for a wide range of enterprise projects and partnering with Technology, Enterprise Architecture, Project Management, and Business Capability teams to design, recommend, and verify implementation of risk-appropriate and achievable cyber risk guidance. The role includes partnering with Enterprise Security Architects to define requirements for enterprise information security solutions such as authentication and authorization, public key infrastructure, data loss prevention, and security event information management and subscribe technology projects to such platforms to address the current and emerging security needs of the business.
This role requires the individual to have knowledge across multiple security domains and in-depth expertise in 2-3 core security topics such as application security, authentication & authorization, data protection, and micro-services security. Experience in designing and developing secure solution designs in multiple environments such as cloud, on premise, and third-party hosted infrastructures is required. The Cyber Security Solutions Engineer holistically addresses cyber risk by developing policies, hardening baselines, standards, and educating development community about cyber risk.
The candidate should have a breadth of technical experience, leadership skills, and customer orientation as the role requires the constant communication and customer interfacing.
- Deep understanding of at least two security domains
- Acumen with application and business logic embedded in business systems
- Possession of a holistic view of threat, vulnerability, and risk as well as their relationship
- Knowledge of open security testing standards and projects, including OWASP
- Experience employing offensive security skills including red teaming, phishing, exploit development, and other tactics
- Proven ability to effectively communicate findings and mitigation strategies to stakeholders and develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences
- Team work and ability to promote a working environment that increases collaboration, predictability, transparency and promotes a culture of experimentation and innovation
- Effective and consistent collaboration through available mediums that enable remote team communication
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse team
- Knowledge of HIPAA privacy rules and regulations