Telecom - Data Analyst 3(Business Data Analyst)
12 months contract
The Client Big Data team, part of Client Electronics America, is looking for a Business Data Analyst. This role will lead a variety of analytics initiatives for Client’s eCommerce business & digital platform to help enhance customer experience and drive revenue growth. This is a critical role and will have constant communication and visibility to senior leadership in the Digital Business/eCommerce team. You will have the opportunity to help optimize our company performance through our data value chain by enabling decisions to be more data driven, agile, accurate and predictive.
- Mine client.com traffic, engagement, and sales data to drive actionable insights on a product, category and general business level.
- Leverage analyses and insights to support improvements in customer experience and eCommerce revenue growth.
- Analyze Demand (traffic) and Conversion data and work with stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Promotions, Site Merchandising, etc. to optimize user experience.
- Measure quality and behavior of client.com traffic across the consumer journey.
- Identify and understand the behavior of buyer segments/cohorts.
- Lead and partner with other teams to execute and measure A/B test and targeted messaging on client.com.
- Provide data-driven thought leadership to help the business identify areas to improve in terms of traffic, marketing investments, site optimization, and promotions. Leverage predictive modeling techniques in the process.
- Continually evolve analytics processes and tools; incorporate new sources of data to improve understanding Client’ digital business and customers.
- Execute deep dive analysis to answer key business questions related to the Client digital platform.
- Prepare reports and support stakeholders with deriving insights for WBRs (weekly business reviews).
- Proactively work with business units and teams to understand and translate data-driven initiatives and potential ideas. Synthesize ideas and suggestions from stakeholders and users to determine what to build based on business priorities, strategy and vision
- Advise business units on how to leverage our existing enterprise wide analytics technologies, platforms and data assets in the most effective and efficient manner
- Solicit customer evaluation of Data Analytics performance and devise measures for improvement
- Help drive adoption and utilization of expanding company data and analytics assets; partner with BI & Data platform team to democratize data across the organization.
- Bachelors in Engineering, Mathematics, or other quantitative field
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Data Analytics or related roles such as Quantitative Marketing or Operations Research
- 3+ years of experience in data manipulation using SQL
- Experience in an eCommerce and/or Digital Marketing environment
- Strong problem solving ability
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills
- Strong project management skills; proven experience in managing multiple tasks simultaneously with a rigid determination to meet deadlines
Traits/Behaviors/Abilities For Success
- Succinct/proactive/confident communication data-driven insights (translating data into “business speak”) to all levels of the business stakeholders from operational to executive
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to deliver results under minimal supervision
- High level of intellectual curiosity, boldness, and honesty, and comfort level with ambiguity
- Comfort in reprioritizing items as situations evolve to maximize team’s impact
- Openness to work with different cultures and working styles
- Most importantly, you enjoy being an integral part of a fast-paced, collaborative team; possess an innate entrepreneurial spirit to explore the uncharted