- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in design and development of enterprise data architecture
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in data governance
- Experience of overseeing integrations with at least one DMP or CDP tool
- Good understanding of AWS/GCP, relational and normalized databases from both utility as well as data model design and development
- Knowledge of Spark, kafka/kinesis/ other streaming solutions, Lambda
- Knowledge of Tag Management, Systems Integrations, APIs, webhooks & Connectors
- Technical background with knowledge of software development, web and native app technologies
- Familiarity with ETL and ELT methodologies
- Proficient in agile product development
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities; Outstanding problem solver.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.