Data Center Engineering Technician
Click here to view the beneftsSummary of the position:
One of our many customer(s) today is urgently looking for an experienced Data Center Technical Operations Engineer II – Sterling, VA
Will not work 5 days in a week with this role—3/4 days on 12-hour shifts. Have to be open to working days or nights—will start off working nights.
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: Data Center Technical Operations Engineer II
Location: Sterling, VA
Duration: 6 Months +
- Bachelor’s Degree or Technical (Military/ Trade School) Degree and relevant experience.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience.- 2-4 years of management experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
- 2-4 years of Data Center Engineering Experience
- 2-4 years of Data Center Management Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Fundamental knowledge of network design and layout as well as low voltage (copper/ fiber) cab
A reasonable, good faith estimate of the minimum and maximum hourly wage for this position is [$40/hour] to [$46hour] on W2 with Medical or other benefits [Click on this link to view the benefits]
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
Utilizing our proprietary Predictive Staffing model, our company has enjoyed more than a decade of rapid growth, earning our reputation as a client-focused, efficient provider across a broad range of industries. Today, we serve top Fortune 1000 and successful privately held companies all over the country, still operating under the simple idea that great people aligned under a common vision can achieve tremendous results.
We are part of Harvey Nash Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/