Data Center Principal Architect
Summary of the position:
One of our many customer(s) today is urgently looking for an experienced Data Center Principal Architect who can Partner with Product, Engineering teams to frame problems, both mathematically and within the business context.
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: Data Center Principal Architect
Duration: 6-12 months-Contract
Number of Positions: 1
Work Location: Pleasanton, CA. (100% Remote)
· Client is mainly looking Systems Engineering, Networking and Cloud Architecture. implementing highly complex cloud systems (VMware, AWS), architecture of cloud Platforms, worked in data center (Platform, servers, storage, networking etc.)"
· Proven track record of implementing highly complex cloud systems as this Principal Architect will work on our current Cloud Technology initiative and will be the go-to technical resource for a wide range of cloud technology
· Extensive experience and knowledge in architecture of hybrid Cloud platforms, solutions, and migration.
· Experienced as a trusted advisor of data center technologies and innovation, from servers & storage to the latest converged infrastructure and private cloud architectures.
· 10+ years of broadly based technical experience in system/network architecture, design and implementation in virtualized computing, storage, networking, telecommunications, data centers, disaster recovery, and related fields.
· Experience and knowledge of implementing security and controls in all architecture designs and technology.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
Utilizing our proprietary Predictive Staffing model, our company has enjoyed more than a decade of rapid growth, earning our reputation as a client-focused, efficient provider across a broad range of industries. Today, we serve top Fortune 1000 and successful privately held companies all over the country, still operating under the simple idea that great people aligned under a common vision can achieve tremendous results.
We are part of Harvey Nash Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/