Data Engineer II
Hope you are doing well,My name is Harshit Varma and I'm a Sr. IT Recruiter with Harvey Nash. I came across your resume in my database and I am wondering if you would be interested in the contract position below.
If you are comfortable with this opportunity, please reply with latest updated resume.
Data Engineer II - 6 Months - Nashville, Tennessee (REMOTE)
* As a Data Engineer you will be working in one of the world's largest and most complex data warehouse environments.
* You will be developing and supporting the analytic technologies that give our customers timely, flexible and structured access to their data.
* You will be responsible for designing and implementing a platform using third-party and in-house reporting tools, modeling metadata, building reports and dashboards in Oracle BI Enterprise Edition (OBIEE).
* You will work with business customers in understanding the business requirements and implementing solutions to support analytical and reporting needs.
Required Skills & Experience
* 3+ years of relevant work experience in Big Data engineering, ETL pipeline development, Data Modeling, and Data Architecture
* 3+ years of hands-on experience in writing complex, highly-optimized SQL queries across large data sets
* Experience with coding languages like Python/Java/Scala
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills
* A good candidate has strong analytical skills and enjoys working with large complex data sets
Proficiency in the DevOps style of software deployment (infrastructure-as-code)
Proficiency with AWS database/ETL tools including Lambda, Glue, Redshift, DynamoDB
Proficiency with AWS technologies including SNS, SQS, SES, Route 53, Cloudwatch, VPC