Location: Dearborn, MI
Company: International Retailer and eCommerce Org.
**Highly desired backgrounds in Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics OR Science**
Our client is an International Retailer and e-Commerce organization seeking a talented Data Scientist to join their team during this huge growth momentum. Are you ready to take the next step into your career and head towards working on some pretty amazing stuff? If so, look no further, this is the opportunity for you!
Why this role/company?
- Direct-hire with excellent pay and benefits. Tenure of those here is long because they are happy.
- Enjoy WFH options and schedule flexibility
- GROWTH – Growth paths are established for each employee and the organization is growing organically in many ways.
- Work environment is friendly and collaborative
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year.
- Product discounts
- Background in eCommerce or Pricing data or Customer Data or Supply Chain data within the past 5 years.
- 6+ years of experience
- Python programming (not scripting)
- R or SAS or SPSS
- Tableau or Power BI
- Machine Learning or mention of algorithms or predictive analytics.
- Develop the D2C data strategy for digital marketing; lead, execute and assess marketing campaign (brand and digital) performance; create on-going reporting and dashboards; lead and conduct attribution modeling to understand the overlap and opportunity for Brand and Digital Marketing
- Use deep consumer insights and predictive modeling to create and maintain consumer profiles to inform the personalization strategies of the D2C experience to display the right content, to the right consumers, at the right time; utilize the current digital datamart (Tealium Audience Stream) to action the consumer segments and insights in conjunction with Digital Marketing team
- Analyze and understand the D2C consumer shopping process to create activation recommendations/programs (ex. converting online browsers into purchasers and purchasers into loyalists)
- Recommend and implement innovative ways to use consumer data and analytics/business intelligence to aid in the development of KPIs
- Lead the analytics of website UX testing to identify and recommend website improvements; help create strategic plans for email program; develop KPIs and lead analysts in creating actionable insights and presenting results to stakeholders
- Analyze and visualize data using a variety of tools and platforms as necessary, to tell the complete D2C story, including both quantitative (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Double-Click Media, consumer transaction and consumer profile data) and qualitative inputs (chats, survey research and other VOC data) to support the business
- Collaborate with technical teams to ensure the data technology, structure, organization, design, and functionality are consumer driven; partner closely to optimize data quality, integrity, systems and reporting capabilities; evaluate current digital marketing tools/connections
- Mentor the D2C analyts through training/developing; lead the prioritization/project management of multiple analytics requests based on action-ability and business impact; research and utilize industry best practices; adhere to budgets and timelines for D2C projects
- Provide business consultation and translation of digital analytics; proactively and clearly communicate critical business risks and opportunities to senior executives
- 8+ years’ experience in and solid knowledge of digital marketing and/or eCommerce analytics
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred; Math, Analytics, Direct Marketing, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or quantitative discipline preferred
- Sophisticated understanding of consumer marketing and big data in the context of online marketing, transactional eCommerce websites, social media, and mobile apps required
- Positive, can-do attitude; ability to be flexible and open to changes in requirements, directions or circumstances with minimal need for reorientation
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, and with all levels of management (senior executives to more junior-level staff), is absolutely essential
- Strong experience with data mining, quantitative analytics, insights creation and delivering/presenting results and recommendations
- Demonstrated success in working with and influencing stakeholders, business partners cross-functionally
- Knowledge of Adobe and/or Google analytics, A/B testing, advanced analytics is required
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau or Power BI is required
- Knowledge of statistical tools like R, SPSS, SAS is a plus