We build great products that improve how companies work together. We are a close-knit, nimble team helping millions of customers around the world to work more effectively. We make secure file sharing services that enable businesses of all sizes to get deals done faster & delight their clients.
We are looking for an experienced Designer to join our Product team. The ideal candidate will have broad experience in conceptualizing, designing, and iterating on web-based product features. We look for people with great instincts who are not afraid to make mistakes. We’re not weighed down by multiple layers of management; you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact with your work.
This position is full-time and based in our Seattle office.
- Design simple but effective product interfaces and experiences
- Contribute to strategic decisions with the rest of the product team
- Translate complex problems, customer needs, and business objectives into actionable design goals
- Take full ownership of design projects from concept, through implementation and iteration, to deployment
- Work closely with Developers to define feature specifications and implement your designs
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced, self-directed environment
- Help evolve our brands and design language
- A portfolio of work demonstrating excellent visual design
- Demonstrated mastery of Sketch and Photoshop
- Expertise in using HTML and S/CSS to create semantic, standards-compliant prototypes of your designs
- An understanding of design patterns and modularized S/CSS
- Familiarity with Git or another modern version control system
- Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the things you work on
- Detail-oriented practices with pragmatic views towards shipping
- Ability to give and receive direct feedback in a professional manner
- Intellectual curiosity and creativity
- A positive attitude
- Experience designing large-scale web products
- Experience designing mobile applications
- Experience designing HTML emails
- Experience working within complex S/CSS frameworks
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails or another modern web application framework
- Experience working at a SaaS company
We believe healthier people create healthier software. We operate sane office hours, take appropriate coffee breaks, stock the place with a bevy of healthy snacks, and provide gym memberships so you can work out during the day.