Please email all resumes in a word format to: Rachel.Tapley@harveynashusa.com
- Perform Tier 1 onsite analysis, diagnosis, and resolution. Escalate to Tier 2 support, if needed.
- Respond to incoming calls, tickets & emails regarding desktop problems.
- Administer and resolve issues
- Perform PC setups, moves, additions and changes.
- Perform standard desktop and laptop builds on approved hardware and images.
- Prepare and deploy mobile devices to include iPad, Surface, iPhone, Android, etc.
- Support client-side patching activities.
- Perform basic client-side scripting.
- Perform basic hardware and software upgrades.
- Associate’s degree in IT or related discipline required, or equivalent work or educational experience.
- Minimum one year of experience in information technology and customer service required.
- Preferred: A+, N+, MCDST
- Proficient hardware and software skills with desktop, laptops and mobile devices and their peripherals.
- Knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems required (Apple IOS knowledge preferred). SCCM deployment IS A MUST!
- Core client-side application knowledge and client-side networking and telephony skills required.
- Proficient analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Full time hours required, with additional hours as necessary.
- Be available on an on-call basis to respond to pending issues or problems arising during non-business hours and provide support and response.
- Occasional travel required. -Valid Washington State Driver’s License and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report
- Ability to lift 25 pounds, with bending and mobility to move large objects required.