Dev/Research Engineer (# 5708)
We’re in search of an experienced Dev/Research Engineer is to research and investigate the design, functionality and maintenance of mechanical products, equipment, systems, and processes.
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: Dev/Research Engineer
Location: Pontiac IL
Duration: 18 Months (Contract to hire)
MUST HAVE skills (Few bullet points highlighting the must have’s):
· Capable with hands-on work – hand tools, measurement equipment, test equipment, data collection.
· Knowledgeable in Creo modeling and engineering drawings
· Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T).
· Fuel injection equipment design, assembly and test support
· Previous experience with computer applications and software related to engineering field, such as Computer Aided Design (CAD).
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics and computer-generated reports.
· Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations.
· 2-4 years of experience is required.
· Bachelor’s degree in STEM field, mechanical engineering preferred
Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job, since we offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
A reasonable, good faith estimate of the minimum and maximum for this position is $42/jr. to $43/hr.
Benefits will also be available and details are available at the following link: Harvey Nash Benefits
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
We are part of Nash Squared Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/