DevOps - Azure
We are a small agile team that works like a startup within a big company. We are known around the world for innovation in Enterprise Mobility, Public Safety, and Wireless Infrastructure. We are leading the next wave of innovations that enable people, enterprises, and governments to be more connected and more mobile.
We are in need of a DevOps Engineer who has experience deploying production environments and maintaining a lab for development teams. The ideal candidate will have experience creating and maintaining production images (i.e., golden image, including the operating system and other software components) and in owning and managing development labs. The candidate will support the day-to-day operations of various development teams.
- Build and maintain clean OS image for gateway devices
- Maintain Jenkins jobs for Gateway VM provisioning
- Build and maintain Hyper-V and VMware Gateway image for customers
- Image and create GA production images
- Manage deployments and create deployment scripts in the cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Physical hardware support, provisioning, and maintenance of the lab
- Lab network topology and support
- Build and maintain all VMware Templates
- Manage 3par Storage array, capacity planning, and maintenance
- Manage VMware licensing
- vCenter Management - Permissions, hosts, updates, patches, etc.
- Deploying VMs for Dev and Test teams
- Manage Windows Azure portal (WAP portal for Dev and Test self service)
- Manage and maintain AD domain, permissions, access, etc.
- Responsible for all build machine infrastructure and support
- Artifact and SVN permissions and troubleshooting
- Purchasing for the lab and budget planning
- Coordinating with MSI IT teams for necessary changes
- Manage and maintain various hardware components (i.e., CUCM, radio systems, etc.)
- Manage and maintain Nagios or other monitoring tools
- 5+ years experience as a lab administrator
- Expertise with VMWare
- Strong background in Windows networking
- Good understanding of basic networking (switches, routers, wireless access points)
- Experience with building infrastructure in AWS using cloudformation.
- Experience with Continuous Delivery tools such as Jenkins, VSTS, etc.
- Experience with web traffic monitoring tools like Wireshark, Postman, etc.
- A strong work-ethic, is collaborative, reliable and a self-starter
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of relevant experience with cloud technologies like AWS and Azure and VMware