Team: Infrastructure team
Are you a Problem solver who loves digging up hard-to-find issues and creating new ways to solve challenging problems? Do you bring both experience as a developer with a keen sense of infrastructure architecture and support? This role could be the perfect fit for you!
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Monitor the status, reliability and performance of our clients Engineering Services, detecting issues quickly and driving quality improvement over time
- Creating maintainable, well tested tooling and build-related code using languages such as, Java, Python, and/or bash
- Design systems, working with IT and service providers to architect and implement well running, supportable systems.
- Establish development & design patterns that enable the next generation of service infrastructure
- Supporting an ecosystem of continuous delivery pipeline tooling, through integration and automation, including Artifactory, TeamCity, and other services
- Participate in the evolution of the system architecture
Who you are...
- A Cross-Platform Developer. (Windows, OSX, Linux).
- Technical. You have strong architectural and design skills.
- Care Deeply about Software Quality. You are passionate about architecting and producing solid build and test tools that allow developers to produce and test high quality code.
- DevOps Mindset. You are familiar with Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) concepts.
- Automation. You leverage automation, monitoring and data analysis to ensure high availability (HA) for internal services and infrastructure.