Summary of the position:
One of our many customer(s) today is urgently looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer - AWS CLOUD SYSTEM ADMIN.
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: DevOps Engineer - AWS CLOUD SYSTEM ADMIN
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Duration: 12 Months +
Must Have Skills:
· 6+ years of overall IT experience
· 4+ years of AWS Cloud management experience with below skill set
· AWS Certified DevOps and / or Solution Architect certification
· BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
· Excellent knowledge of Linux systems, and Windows systems
- Experience in AWS provisioning, operations, and management of AWS environments
- Experience with AWS solutions using AWS services
- Knowledge of IaC (Infrastructure as code)
- Extensive experience in Cloud Formation scripting and deployment
- Experience in blue-green deployment
- Experience setting up alerts / alarms / notifications in AWS cloud
- Experience setting up / maintaining multi AZ infrastructure including HA and DR in AWS.
- Experience in supporting a Hybrid cloud environment
- Experience with JSON and Yaml scripting
- Experience with code repositories SVN, Azure DevOps Server 2019 (Azure Repos)
- Experience with continuous integration tools Jenkins, Azure Pipelines
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with Powershell Scripting
- Experience with Linux Shells
- Experience with Python scripting
- Strong grasp on configuration management
- High-level understanding of networking standard protocols and components such as: HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, ICMP, the OSI Model, Subnetting and Load Balancing
- Experience with Application Security Testing tools a plus
- Strong scripting skills in wsadmin, Jacl, Jython, Shell, PowerShell, and VB Script
Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job, since we offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
Utilizing our proprietary Predictive Staffing model, our company has enjoyed more than a decade of rapid growth, earning our reputation as a client-focused, efficient provider across a broad range of industries. Today, we serve top Fortune 1000 and successful privately held companies all over the country, still operating under the simple idea that great people aligned under a common vision can achieve tremendous results.
We are part of Harvey Nash Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/
Thanks & regards,