DevOps Manager, Services
We're helping our client Mozilla hire a DevOps Manager, Services. The incumbent can work remotely anywhere in USA. The Services DevOps Manager is responsible for the infrastructure delivering Mozilla’s back-end services to hundreds of millions of Firefox users. Collaborating with the engineering and security teams to deliver Mozilla products and services is crucial and creative problem-solving with an innovative demeanor will be key to success.
As the DevOps Manager you will...
- Empower a hardworking team of DevOps engineers to grow in their roles and align the team’s work with Mozilla’s needs.
- Own the full stack of Firefox services: network, cloud, OS, application code, and their end-to-end performance, reliability and cost.
- Manage and prioritize new projects, ongoing support, and technical debt.
- Drive improvements from operations back into development and vice versa.
- Measure, maintain, and report appropriate metrics across products to internal and external partners.
Your Professional Profile
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years DevOps/SRE experience, 2+ years DevOps/SRE leadership experience.
- Ability to accept direction and communicate effectively with multiple levels of management and technical expertise.
- Solid experience in cloud environments, specifically AWS or GCP.
- Configuration management, deployment automation, and monitoring experience.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dres's practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
If you or anyone you know is interested please send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.