Digital Sales Practitioner - Banking
***This person can work out of Dallas, TX, Minneapolis, MN, NY, NJ, or anywhere on the West Coast.
**This position is remote until further notice, and will eventually report into one of the local offices.
Our client is seeking a business leader that can lead new business and sales efforts in the Banking vertical. Specific experience with c-level and senior-level business and technical executives is required.
The best candidates for this role will:
- Ability to lead clients in defining their digital transformation journey, identifying opportunities for business, and lead conversations.
- Possess strong industry understanding and point of view on one or two industries.
- Have experience targeting specific account or set of accounts.
- Be able to work well with internal Client Partners.
- Demonstrate experience in supporting service and product design initiatives which involve customer journeys that weave together the digital and traditional content, commerce, and community into a cohesive lifecycle experience.
- Experience with Digitization of processes and Customer Journey’s would be welcome
- Demonstrate experience at breaking down the functional boundaries between organizational silos to create a leaner, more agile digital organization.
- Subject matter expertise in multiple digital functions.