Director of Operations
Director of Operations - Seattle WA
What you'll be doing...
Enjoy a challenge and taking initiative? Are you someone who is not only an operations leader but one who challenges your team to reach their fullest potential?
Are you someone who also understands that the balance of high quality, timely, and efficient work adds to client satisfaction?
If so, this newly created role may be the perfect fit for you.
Leading of a team of 75 employees across five offices, you will be:
- Managing the day to day operations of the Accounting and Benefits Eligibility Department
- Ensuring that department goals and KPIs are consistently met or exceeded
- Proactively reviewing workflows for efficiency and effectiveness, adjusting as needed
- Building and maintaining relationships for effective communication, internally and externally
- Representing the company at client and committee meetings
- Effectively and quickly address issues with flawless follow-through
- Focusing on the future by managing employee performance and developing future leaders
Who you are...
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of industry-related experience
- 7+ years’ experience in accounting, A/R, and/or employee benefits
- 7+ years of leading large teams (min 30 FTEs) with remote management a plus
- Must have solid verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong MS Office skills, specifically :
If hired, you can expect...
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Rx
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 401k with company contribution and match
- Work-life balance
- Great location