Distribution & Product IT Manager
NY, New York
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time”
Distribution & Product IT Manager
New York City
- Understands distribution business (products on investment desk)
- Customer relationship with Salesforce (or other CRM)
- Must be able to take requirements from stakeholders (heavy interface) and turn them into technology solutions
- Has managed a team 2-3 years (or currently strong tech lead)
- Comfortable heavy client facing
- Can automate reports (very strong) -- understands fund fact sheets, QARs etc.
- From .NET development background (can intercept as needed) -- must be strong in reporting, querying, CRM and working with .NET front end.
- Heavy emphasis on product development experience. Must be evangelist for product development! Needs to be the marketing type that will engage external/internal audience
- 10 – 12 years’ related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to translate Business Strategy into Technology solutions and vice-versa.
- Understands the software development life cycle / concepts and practices required to implement effective information systems and products.
- Experience leading transformational, complex client service or reporting initiatives.
- Prior experience managing stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing high-performing, cross-functional teams, in a matrix environment.
- Extensive experience of managing significant business and technology change projects across both functional and geographic boundaries.
- Knowledge and experience with developing technology solutions, both in house developed bespoke applications and commercially available off the shelf solutions.
- Experience with one or more of the following: CRM, client servicing, client reporting and distribution systems; experience in particular with sales effectiveness, marketing automation, client servicing and reporting is an advantage.
- Experience with managing RFP processes to select an application or service.
- Experience with delivering third party solutions, either directly or through third party integrators.
- Ability to make sense of complex technology architectures, including integration, and can coordinate dependencies and integration testing.
- Experience in Agile/SAFe delivery; Agile/SAFe qualifications are an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, experience managing relationships with board level stakeholders.
- Excellent understanding of the business context. Exposure to Asset management or other financial services.
- Own, develop and communicate the Distribution & Product technology program vision and roadmap for the region.
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders in Distribution, Product, Investment and Global Technology.
- Manage the internal technology and Distribution & Product IT landscape and understand the evolving external landscape.
- Understand customer needs and how the existing regional and global Distribution portfolio of work aligns with their requirements.
- Support local rollout of global developments and projects to enable their successful implementation in the region.
- Actively seek local Distribution requirements to ensure they are being fed back to the global teams and we are taking advantage of shared services and tools where appropriate.
- Be a sponsor of regional initiatives and be a strong advocate for Distribution IT.
- Be accountable for financial and operational performance of the team.
- Provide the technical leadership for technology innovation and strategy.
- Ensure alignment with the Global Technology Enterprise Architecture technology vision during prioritisation and throughout delivery.
- Ensure that delivery of technical solutions is appropriately prioritised by helping the Business Owners balance and refine the backlog. Help the Capability Owners to improve their technical understanding of the platforms.
- Manage and prioritise requested features and user stories at program increment planning and subsequently on-going sprint cycles and retrospectives. Actively implement key Agile ceremonies, including PI and Sprint planning, demos and retrospectives where required.
- Help build and develop a high-performing multi-functional team, driving ownership, engagement and excellence.
- Identification and implementation of efficiencies across the business.
- Manage and evolve the CRM support capability in region inline with Global Model.
- Co-ordinate and support marketing and sales reporting of CRM activities
- Interact closely with global and regional technology teams, including business analysts, digital services, business management, information security, production control, infrastructure and application support teams.
Please email resume to email@example.com