Ecommerce Partnership Manager
NJ, Ridgefield Park
Business Analyst 3(eCommerce Partnership Manager)
Ridgefield Park, NJ (Remote until offices re-open)
12 months contract (Possibility of extension)
Biz Rationale: Individual would help streamline and oversee all vendor / partnership agreements. With the large number of vendor partners that we work with in S.com, there is an opportunity to streamline and manage the agreements more consistently, while also looking for ways to optimize. This role would help implement a process for all partnership agreements and help facilitate the process to reduce the workload on the various teams across the organization.
The eCommerce Partnership Manager is a key member of the Client Strategy & Planning group, responsible for identifying new business initiatives and supporting revenue generating programs across business units. This role will work across all functions to streamline and standardize vendor and partnership agreements, oversee and manage agreements more consistently, and look for opportunities to optimize processes. This role will help to centralize contract generation and review for all agreements and facilitate the process end-to-end to reduce workload on various teams across the organization. Individual must be organized, have strong attention to detail, and be able to work with urgency and accuracy in a faced-paced environment.
- Manage vendor contracts process for all of e-Commerce and represent the business in negotiations with vendors, legal counsel, and internal stakeholders
- Submit new contract requests on behalf of key stakeholders for legal review and work with internal counsel to negotiate deliverables and other business terms
- Submit PUMI requests on behalf of key stakeholders to allocate budget and work with finance to ensure both alignment on business goals and approval process is met on time
- Act as project manager for new initiatives across lines of business and look for areas of optimization
- Bachelor's Degree with 4+ years of directly related experience is required.
- Previous experience in business planning, financial analysis or similar function, with a focus on business development and supporting online business.
- Demonstrated program management ability, proven experience planning and executing projects and initiatives.
- Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills with mid-level leaders and teams.
- Excellent analytical, problem resolution and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries to build alignment and drive closure on issues.
Top 3 must-have skills/requirements? Excellent analytical, problem resolution and decision-making skills
Education: Bachelor's Degree with 4+ years of directly related experience is required.