EDI Support Analyst
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Technical Support.- Full-Time/Direct-Hire
Daphne, AL (relocation cost covered)
Support EDI Administrator in all tasks and activities related to EDI processes at our client location. These activities include but aren’t limited to the following: Process and monitor all inbound and outbound documents. Work with trading partners to resolve any operational issues. Coordinate and test all EDI implementations with new EDI partners.
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL
- Knowledge of EDI X12 Automotive-related file formats including the 850, 855, 856, 810, 846 and 997 preferred
- Familiarity with EDI translation software (Liaison preferable) and concepts
- EDI mapping capabilities are a big plus.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and priority management skills
- Knowledge of commonly used EDI concepts, best practices, and procedures within the Automotive industry a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management, process and conceptual skills
- Demonstrated success in problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn and apply new information quickly while interpreting and offering appropriate solutions to customers
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously
Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience. Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Electronic Data Interfaces (EDI). Minimum of 1 year experience working with external vendors and third parties. Demonstrated experience with file troubleshooting and configuration experience required.