EHS Project/Program Manager
Summary of the position:
One of our many customers today is urgently looking for an experienced EHS Project/Program Manager.
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: EHS Project/Program Manager
Duration: 6 Months Contract (Possible extension or FTE conversion)
MUST HAVE skills:
• Bachelor's degree
• 4-7+ years of experience in the safety experience
• CSP/ASP certifications - preference
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks.
• Leads and directs the work of others.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
• Write policies/procedures
Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job since we offer lucrative referral bonuses.
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
Utilizing our proprietary Predictive Staffing model, our company has enjoyed more than a decade of rapid growth, earning our reputation as a client-focused, efficient provider across a broad range of industries. Today, we serve top Fortune 1000 and successful privately-held companies all over the country, still operating under the simple idea that great people aligned under a common vision can achieve tremendous results.
We are part of Harvey Nash Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/
Thanks & Regards,