Email Marketing Specialist
Role: Email Marketing Specialist
Location: Portland, OR
Contract: 6 months with possibility of extension to 18 months
Mozilla is a community of engineers, designers, makers and problem solvers. We work in the fishbowl known as open source, with a clear focus on making the web better. We are currently hiring an Email Marketing Specialist in our Portland or San Francisco location. Working with us, you’ll help build amazing experiences and help us tell our story to a growing audience.
Mozilla isn’t just a great place to work. It’s an experience you’ll carry with you throughout your career. From the passionate people you’ll learn from, to the chances you’ll have to make the web a better place, your time with Mozilla will be unlike any other. To be part of the team, we ask that you be awesome, intelligent, and proud to be moving the mission forward.
As the Email Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the execution of Mozilla’s email engagement programs. These programs are designed specifically to send the right message, to the right individual at the right time, to improve their experience with Firefox products, based upon their preferences, interests and interactions with us.
As an Email Marketing Specialist at Mozilla,
- You will ensure the success of Mozilla/Firefox email programs in key product languages
- Support the creative copy and visual direction for personalized user journeys based on email channel standard methodologies and data-driven optimization
- You will help build and implement HTML within the team
- You will conduct A/B testing
- You will measure the impact and success of the email programs through the monitoring of key metrics (in collaboration with the Metrics team)
- Collaborate with Lifecycle Marketing and Project Teams to find opportunities to improve email KPIs and test hypotheses
- Identify and prioritize email engagement programs with the most potential return on investment
Your Professional Profile
- 2 to 3+ years of experience in email marketing ideally with a consumer-facing brand
- Strong knowledge of email and social media best practices: including email deliverability, a/b testing, dynamic content, responsive HTML design
- Experience operating (ExactTarget) Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Clear understanding of email deliverability practices
- Passion for metrics and data analysis
- Proficient in MySQL
- ExactTarget’s AMPscript is a plus
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Mrrinali Bhatia with your updated resume and contact details on email@example.com