Enterprise Service Bus Consultant
Our client, a sporting goods chain, has an immediate need for 2 ESB Consultants for an ongoing IT project. The project will last approximately 6 months and they looking to onboard this position as soon as possible. Please read below for the description:
Role / Job Description:
· Lead development, implementation and maintenance of ESB
· Perform data analysis and data integration of disparate systems.
· Create technical design and mapping specifications detailing the input and output interfaces for the service, security, formats and interface protocol etc
· Build extensible data integration solutions to meet the functional and non-functional requirements of the business.
· Conduct design and code reviews of other integration development efforts to ensure consistent methodologies are followed and to make recommendations where necessary.
· Implement solution based on architecture guidelines and framework related to logging, authentication, security, error recovery etc.
· Coordinate deployment, build and release, packaging and configuring the environment
· Create and adhere to existing SOA Design standards and best practices for object naming, design & deployments, data & content integration and production output using various channels
· Ensure high quality and performant of data integration systems in order to meet business solutions.
· Deep understanding of SOA, EAI and microservice architecture
· At least 8 years of experience using WebSphere Message Broker / IBM Integration Bus, WebSphere ESB, WebSphere MQ concepts, Infrastructure related requirements for IIB
· Experience in Web Services and RESTful Services (JSON and XML)
· Understanding of XML schema concepts and XPath. Overall working knowledge of various message formats supported in IIB.
· Expert level experience working with Message Sets, various IIB nodes, mediations and mediation flows.
· Must have strong experience in Core Java and should have used JCN
· Experience creating, performance tuning, and troubleshooting message flows
· Must have experience in successful implementation of integrations with ERP / SAAS / Cloud applications.
· Good understanding of Network architecture, security frameworks like OAUTH, JWT, SFTP etc
If you are interested in learning more about the role please feel free to respond!