Enterprise Technology Recruiter - 100% Remote
Enterprise Technology Recruiter - 100% REMOTE
Harvey Nash is a progressive, global professional recruitment firm with 9,400 experts in 36 locations across Europe, Asia and North America. Every day we place top talent in rewarding technology jobs, matching talented professionals with exciting projects and innovative companies that are defining tomorrow’s technology landscape. We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a 100% remote-working Enterprise Technology Recruiter in support of the U.S. business. Is this opportunity for you?
In this role, you would:
- Work with the business development team and client hiring managers to understand and assess needs and open positions.
- Develop a recruiting strategy and candidate resource pool and source, assess, qualify, interview and close candidates.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of recruiting experience and an IT recruiting background that includes software developers, architects, database administrators, technical project managers, and ideally experience with MSP/VMS recruitment.
- A solid understanding of information technology and technical positions—specifically application development and infrastructure, and the ability to source and screen highly technical candidates.
- Strong interviewing and negotiating skills.
- Detailed and process oriented with excellent communication, organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to succeed in a remote-work environment.
Working with Harvey Nash
At Harvey Nash, we’re proud of our amazing culture built around people who love what they do.
We truly value a job well done, so our promotional structure is based on performance, not ‘tenure’. We also offer the best compensation plan in the industry with opportunities to earn additional performance bonuses every month.
Working for us means you have all the best tools, technology and resources at your fingertips, and this remote-working opportunity allows the flexibility to perform the way that’s best for you—you’ll have everything you need to succeed!