ERP Systems Analyst
Title: Enterprise Systems Specialist
Location: Totowa, NJ
Type: Fulltime/ Perm
- Main skills needed are some basic understanding of ERP systems, SQL and Crystal Reports
The Enterprise Systems Analyst will be responsible for providing technical and functional support in the areas of ERP systems administration, problem resolution and system testing and development. The ESA’s responsibilities are to:
- Work collaboratively with all business units to understand priorities and ensure alignment with corporate initiatives
- Participate in the planning and management of technology systems.
- Coordinate the resolution of technology and business process issues
- Build reports and/or data extracts to support business analysis.
- Coordinate directly with business users and system consultants to best understand and analyze business process requirements
- Bachelor-level college degree and 3 years of work experience with CRM, ERP or WMS system.
- Understanding and exposure to manufacturing (sales and operations planning) and warehousing environment
- Understanding of databases and experience working with SQL and Crystal Reports
- Understanding concepts related to ecommerce
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Proven ability to gain expertise in new applications.
- Able to manage multiple priorities; self-directed and customer service focused.
- Excellent analytical reasoning, problem-solving, time management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills with strong sense of customer service.
- Team player who is also able to work independently and handle conflicting priorities while maintaining consistent, quality performance standards.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Able to diagnose complex problems, and plan, coordinate, implement, and evaluate new technologies.
- Able to communicate with IT and business individuals and teams at all levels.