*Email all resumes to: Rachel.Tapley@harveynashusa.com*
Bird’s eye view of your role
The Executive Assistant provides administrative, project management, and communications support in all facets of the daily business routine of the Executive Managing Director, while maintaining awareness and sensitivity to confidential nature of clients.
What you will bring
You are a team player with minimal supervision, a positive attitude, and the drive to use all resources at your disposal to deliver your best work. This is an opportunity you do not want to miss!
- Experienced at anticipating problems and your executive’s ever-changing needs
- Experienced at juggling multiple critical requests autonomously
- An effective communicator and a flawless ‘interfacer’
Your key responsibilities
- Manage the executive’s calendar, schedule all internal and external meetings, and setup video and audio conferencing when required.
- Coordinate travel arrangements point-to-point and prepare detailed itineraries to assure accuracy.
- Prepare, review, and submit expense reports.
- Maintain an overall awareness of the executive’s business activities, anticipate the needs that are associated with each meeting/ event, and preempt the needs of other parties involved in the executive’s meetings.
- Project management to include but not limited to researching and compiling special reports, presentations, organization charts, and project analysis.
- Prepare executive for daily calendar and activities including prioritization of meetings, advising on potential calendar/ event/ corporate issues, and preparing all necessary documents and meeting materials.
- Represent executive to other senior officials both within and outside the organization in a positive and professional manner.
- Answer incoming phone calls; determine purpose of callers and ‘gate keep’ for executive as necessary.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential and routed only to appropriate areas.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information; format for ease of executive viewing and use.
- Adhere to and apply Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity, and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training and awareness, affirmations, and testing as requested.
You will have
- Minimum 5 years supporting C-Suite or other top level senior leaders
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on project management experience
Skills and Competencies
- Advance knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite to include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Visio and MS Project are a plus.
- Your PowerPoint skills are a definite 4 out of 5.
- You are a whiz at pulling together Pivot Tables.
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral.
- Self-starter, extremely organized and detailed-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy.
- Observant to areas where the executive could best use your skills to be most efficient and productive in their role.
- Ability to operate with a high degree of independent judgment.
- Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with senior management and all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
- Requires strong computer and internet research skills.
Working Environment/ Physical Activities
- Rapidly shifting priorities and responsibilities with tight deadlines.
- Typical office environment with PC usage up to 95% of the time.
What’s in it for you? (EVP – Employee Value Proposition)
- Be a member of a leading FinTech company, innovators in personal finance management and aggregation
- Earn a competitive compensation package with unique benefits and facilities
- Contribute to a passionate team with a client-centric mission
- Work in the beautiful Columbia Center
- Eligible for Commuter Benefit