NY, Staten Island
We are seeking a Finance Analyst for a permanent position with our client in Staten Island, NY. The company will be relocating to central NJ by end of the year. Please review the job details and send qualified resumes to email@example.com.
• Collaborate with Project managers, purchasing, and accounts payable to make sure all pass-through vendor invoices are coded correctly into a specific accounting code.
• Reconcile the unbilled revenue account monthly.
• Serves customers by evaluating customer disputes regarding charges; providing explanations. Prepares billing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Ensure sales tax is accurate within the billing systems.
• Oversee billing function to ensure the timely and accurate processing of customer invoices and any adjustments within specified deadline.
• Analyze and resolve billing issues to improve billing integrity.
• Oversee record keeping and updating of customer profiles to ensure accurate service and billing.
• Maintain billing procedures and item codes, and provide recommendations to management for efficient billing practices.
• Assist on customer communications to ensure timely receipt of payments as needed
• Prepare and review various billing analyses and reconciliations, identify potential issues, recommend and implement process improvements.
• Ensuring the details required for billing is gathered and verified before the invoices are sent out.
• Experience with contracts, invoicing, and billings.
• Work on special projects independently or as part of a group, as needed.
• Bachelors Degree
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 3-5 years Billing or Accounts Receivable experience, including cash application and collection.
• Computer Skills – proficient in Excel, (Pivot table, Vlookup, etc.) knowledge of MAS 500 and SAP a plus.
• Well organized and detail oriented.
• Strong customer service and communication skills.
• Must be a team player.
• Ability to multi task in a high paced and high volume environment.
• Working knowledge with utilizing an automated Purchase Order system.