Front end engineer
CA, San Francisco
Client: One of the largest and most widely used online legal service platforms in the world.
A Day in the Life
- Work with Product Designers to implement the next generation of products
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
- Expert knowledge of HTML, CSS/LESS/SASS.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Experience integrating with back-end web services via REST-based APIs.
- Experience developing responsive interfaces for web and mobile.
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- 5+ years of experience building web applications
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Knowledge of web architecture and the HTTP protocol.
- Experience with MVC development.
- Knowledge of caching strategies.
- Knowledge of cloud development.
Benefits & Perks
- Fully paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for full-time employees
- Unlimited PTO; take time when you need it and come back refreshed
- Competitive salary packages
- Commuter/Transit Program
- 401k program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Your choice of a Mac or PC
- Monthly onsite masseuse sessions
- “Red Friday” catered lunches
- Company sponsored events, both on- and off-site
If you or someone you know is interested please contact me on email@example.com