Full Stack Engineer
Please find the Job description below
Summary of the position:
One of our many customer(s) today is urgently looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer
Here are some of the specific details:
Full Stack Engineer(Python) | 6+ months With possible extension | Remote Opportunity
- Onsite: open for remote working. Anywhere in the US.
- Building application
- Looking for Fullstack Engineer – with Angular on Frontend and Python, Django on backend.
- Current database on SQL, Oracle DB.
- Planning to migrate on to cloud.
- Looking for AWS cloud platform experience along with S3 (Need not to be hands-on)
- Experience with Elastic search experience
- Currently they are changing the architecture.
- Need 10 years minimum.
- Should be able to adapt to different technologies.
- Will work with development team based in SFO, IT team in Swiss
- Healthcare experience is preferred. Prior Genentech experience is highly desired.
- Full Stack Developer - DOP - Study Information Library
- Python Rest API Development (Django/Flask/Swagger)
- Angular 2+ Web Development
- Relational Databases - SQL, Oracle
- Cloud Expertise Preferred - AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Unit Testing / TDD (Test-Driven Development)
- Experience with Scrum/Agile Methodologies
- JIRA / Confluence / Git
- Collaborate with developers, business analysts, data scientists, and business users to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Knowledge of performance, scalability and best practices that improve application stability
- Troubleshoot and debug application deployment issues
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
Utilizing our proprietary Predictive Staffing model, our company has enjoyed more than a decade of rapid growth, earning our reputation as a client-focused, efficient provider across a broad range of industries. Today, we serve top Fortune 1000 and successful privately held companies all over the country, still operating under the simple idea that great people aligned under a common vision can achieve tremendous results.
We are part of Harvey Nash Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/