Full Stack Java Developer
Job Title: Full Stack Java Developer
Location: Newark, NJ 07102
Perm (FTE) role
- Our Technology Solutions Group is a dynamic, fast-paced environment, with exciting changes on the horizon under new senior leadership.
- We are looking for you to build out scalable applications to support our Compliance, Finance, Data Governance, Operational Risk, and Human Resources teams.
- You will need to have in-depth technical knowledge as a full-stack Java developer and should feel comfortable working within large internal and external data sets.
- We want you to see this challenge as a unique and valuable opportunity,
- Develop quality front-end and back-end applications in an agile environment and create prototypes and POCs (Proof of Concept) to validate, promote, and define the technology strategies.
- Align with the Shared Services Solution Lead, Product Owner and Scrum Master in assessing business needs and transforming them into scalable applications.
- Work in an iterative/Agile environment as a good team player.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Build and maintain code to manage data received from heterogenous data formats including web-based sources, internal/external databases, flat files, heterogenous data formats (binary, ASCII).
- Research emerging technologies and develop POC’s
- Work with the latest CI/CD DevOps deployment model
- Build interfaces for supporting evolving and new applications and accommodating new data sources and types of data.
Your Required Skills:
- 10+ years hands on experience in Java enterprise development using Spring Boot, Spring JPA, Hibernate, Gradle and Microservice
- Experience with BitBucket, Jenkins, Gradle, Git. Cloud experience working with AWS S3/EC2/SQS
- Direct experience supporting front office end-users and sound understanding of capital markets within Fixed Income.
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, SAFe development methodology & DevOps.
- Experience with both UI and UX design.
- Familiarity with security concepts authentication, authorization and SSL
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think quickly and offer alternatives both independently and within teams.
- Proven ability to work quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Experience providing ongoing support for a wide-range of technology solutions
- Experience developing solutions in BI tools such as Tableau or Power BI is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or a related field.