Full Stack Senior Software Engineer
My Client operates as a software as a service provider. It offers a collaboration solution that enables owners of information to involve contributors without logging to the application. The company provides work management tools that enable to track and organize work, use a template, share with collaborators, set alerts and reminders, track discussions, view change history, and create summary reports, as well as to attach, share, and send files. It serves customers in North America, Europe, the United Kingdom, and Asia.
looking for our next Senior Full Stack Software Development Engineer (SDE) to join the development team. Our software team is small, highly efficient, and results oriented. We work in an agile apolitical environment that stays focused on building great software. A place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals.
- Participate in the entire development life cycle, from concept to release
- Implement new features and improve the ones we have already built
- Build and maintain integrations with the big players in tech
- Participate in all phases of quality assurance and defect resolution
- 7+ years software development experience
- Fullstack Experience
- Design Experience
- Architecture Experience
- Experience Leading Projects
- Experience building highly scalable, high availability application
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases