- Builds, designs, and maintains all websites and
- Regulates exposure to business stakeholders and
executive management as well as other authorities.
- Designs, writes, and edits website content.
- Understands UI, cross-browser compatibility, and
general web functions and standards.
- Creates solutions for identified problems or bugs.
- Communicates with colleagues, managers, and
- Executes assignments with the use of web
applications, scripts, and programming languages such as; Elixir, HTML,
- Develops and validates test routines to ensure the
quality of the external and internal interface.
- Plans and delivers software platforms and products
across multiple organizational units.
- Designs assignments with web services like REST,
- Evaluates written code to ensure it meets industry
standards and is compatible with all devices.
- Maintains a professional understanding of web
development by tracking trends and participating in study groups.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership of
new and different requests.
Who You Are (Skills Required)
- 5+ years of professional experience in full stack
software development pertaining to Websites using HTML, CSS, and
- Working knowledge of source control software such as
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying
- Ability to work independently with minimal
- Ability to communicate with colleagues, managers, and
- You are passionate about writing clean, modern,
maintainable, & highly-performant code
- You have the pro-active ability and a self-starter
attitude to troubleshoot and solve problems
- You have a positive, collaborative, and
- You have experience working in an Agile team and
- You have strong communication skills with excellent
interpersonal effectiveness, in one-on-one interactions and presenting
to a room
- You have self-awareness and a desire to continually
- Exposure to Elixir, Phoenix, or another functional
- Experience with UX and workflow design
- Effective at implementing acceptance criteria
- Experience with projects at enterprise scale and with
- E-commerce experience
- Exposure to common development tools (Gulp, Babel,
Webpack, NPM, etc)
- Experience with versioning tools (Git, Bitbucket,
Github), provisioning tools (Jenkins, Docker), and AWS tools (EC2, S3,